School Groups Fee Structure
Basic Activities Student Day Rate Fee $30 / student / day
Team Challenges / Diverse Group Games – N/C
Low Ropes Challenge Course / Slack-lining – N/C
Eco-Forest Awareness & Nature Walks – N/C
Shelter & Fire Building / Outdoor Skills – N/C
Canoeing / Kayaking – N/C (weather dependent)
Archery – N/C
Swimming (must be Teacher approved – School provides Lifeguard) – N/C
Swimming (Lifeguard provided by Camp Bob) – $120
Meals – Based on $10 / meal – $30 / 3 meal package
Overnight charge $10 / night / person
Day Rate – Basic Activities – bring own lunch – $30 / student
Day Rate – Basic Activities – w/lunch provided – $40 / student
Overnight Rate w/ 3 meal package/day – Basic Activities – $70 / student
Chaperone Fees – Meals only (if applicable)
– Fee structure is based on minimum group size of 30 persons.
– Groups of less than 30 persons – may be subject to additional surcharge.
– It is expected that teachers and chaperones will be involved in Activity supervision.
– Overnight accommodation is in cabin wall tents on wooden platforms.
– It is expected that all overnight groups will provide responsible chaperones to stay with each tent group during the night.
– Meal packages can be tailored to accommodate group schedule or number of meals requested.